The Queensland Division has six branches across the state and is involved in a number of initiatives including promoting responsible pet ownership through AVA PetPEP as well as representing the AVA in a variety of forums and before members of state parliament.
For more information about the division, its branches or events contact the Queensland Division office at avaqld [at] ava [dot] com [dot] au.
Contact the Division
Queensland Division office
Garden City Office Park
Building 3, 2404 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plain QLD 4113
Phone 07 3423 1844
Fax 07 3423 1505
Email avaqld [at] ava [dot] com [dot] au
Executive Officer, Dr Laurie Dowling - execqld [at] ava [dot] com [dot] au
Office Manager, Gill Arnold - avaqld [at] ava [dot] com [dot] au
Administration Assistant, Camilla Broughton - avaqld [at] ava [dot] com [dot] au
The division provides online microchipping accreditation for AVA members. Non-members should contact the Brisbane North Institute of TAFE on 131 248 or the Animal Industries Resource Centre on 07 3289 1900.
- Guild Insurance - Information for clients affected by floods and storms
- Bovine Johne's Disease Situation Report 7 February 2013
- Bovine Johne's Disease Situation Report 22 March 2013
- Bovine Johne's Disease Situation Report 8 April 2013
- Bovine Johne's Disease Situation Report 16 May 2013
- Tax Deduction Changes For Self Education Letter