This section contains important veterinary information relevant to Australian veterinarians.
You can find information about AVA policy and positions in the About Us section of this site.
- AVA Guidelines for veterinary personal biosecurity
- PetFAST - Pet Food Adverse Event System of Tracking
- AVA code of practice for prescription and use of products containing antimicrobial agents
- AVA guidelines for prescribing, authorising and dispensing veterinary medicines
- Ruminal acidosis – understandings, prevention and treatment. A review for veterinarians and nutritional professionals
- Report an adverse experience with a veterinary medicine to the APVMA
- Suit up! Personal protective equipment for veterinarians
- Resources for animals affected by bushfires