Resources and support services that promote team strengths and capabilities.
- Beyond Blue – Work and mental health: Providing details on how to build a mentally healthy workplace.
- Head to Health: An online platform provided by the Australian government that offers information and support for mental health.
- SANE: 1800 187 263: A national mental health organisation providing information, resources, and support for people with complex mental health issues in Australia and for the families and friends that support them.
- Employee Wellness Programs: Workplace wellness programs that focus on stress management, healthy lifestyle choices, and work-life balance can help employees cope with the demands of their job and reduce the risk of burnout.
- Individual, leadership and/or business development training and coaching: Supporting individuals and teams with their non-technical skill set, mindset, and workplace culture.
- THRIVE Cultivating Safe Teams Pilot Program: Supporting the mitigation of common stressors in veterinary workplaces and promoting a culture of psychological safety.
- Mentoring programs: such as the AVA new graduate mentoring program, can help to support diversity goals, increase productivity, develop leadership skills, and shift culture.
- Diversity and inclusion resources: Organisations that promote awareness and understanding of the needs of individuals in the workplace.