Resources and support services for protecting team members when they are unwell. The asterisked services (*) are available 24/7.
- Lifeline* | 13 11 14: A national crisis support and suicide prevention helpline offering support for anyone in need.
- Beyond Blue* | 1300 224 636: A national non-profit organization that provides information and support for people with depression, anxiety, and other mental health concerns. They offer a helpline, online resources, and counselling services.
- Suicide Call Back Service* 1300 659 467: A free nationwide service providing phone and online counselling to people affected by suicide.
- headspace* | The National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25-year-olds.
- Mensline Australia* 1300 78 99 78: Support for men.
- QLIFE | 1800 184 527 - A national support service for LGBTIQA+ folks operating daily from 3pm-12am.
- 13 YARN* 13 92 76: An Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders crisis support line.
- GRIEFLINE* 1300 845 745: Telephone support and resources for individuals experiencing grief and loss.
- Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) | 1300 687 327: The AVA provides members, the vet professionals that work for them (who may not be members) and family members with access to counselling services, as well as a range of other support services, including financial advice, legal support, and personal assistance.
- Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia (VNCA) | The VNCA provides members access to professional counselling services and wellbeing resources.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) | Provide confidential counselling services for employees and their families, including support for mental health and wellness.