Partner with THRIVE
Want to support veterinarians and veterinary staff to lead satisfying, prosperous, and healthy careers?
Build your brand, engage your staff, and drive the change you want to see by getting involved with an industry-led wellness initiative.
Whether you’re looking for a strategic corporate partnership, opportunities to engage with the profession, or brand activation opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
Be recognised by your colleagues, clients and the veterinary industry that your organisation is part of making a difference to workplace mental health and suicide prevention. Support THRIVE now!
Partner with THRIVE and help support the wellbeing of the veterinary profession.
$9990 (ex GST)
- Employee Assistance Program* – 24/7 telephone counselling service, mental health resources and critical incident management and response.
- TogetherALL* - 24/7 moderated online mental health community that empowers members to anonymously seek and provide support.
- Mental Health First Aid Training - This is a blended online learning course that provides veterinary professionals with the tools to recognise the signs of someone in distress and administer mental health first aid until the person receives professional help or until the crisis resolves.
- Graduate Mentoring Program – Connecting experienced veterinarians with new graduates in their first year of practice.
- Annual "health check" survey – Researching and measuring the impact of our industry-led initiatives and interventions that address industry-specific psychosocial hazards. (planned for 2025)
*Available to AVA Members
- Increase your corporate social responsibility presence - be recognized by the veterinary profession as a THRIVE Partner and wellness ambassador
- Brand awareness and logo recognition as a THRIVE Partner on the AVA website
- Brand awareness as a THRIVE Partner relating to THRIVE initiatives outlined
- Recognised as a THRIVE Partner at signature THRIVE events
- Verbal and logo acknowledgement as a THRIVE Partner by MC at the AVA Conference, and all Category 1 SIG conferences (ASAV/VBG, Bain Fallon and ACV)
- Personalised THRIVE Partner banner supplied by AVA, for use on your promotional and communication materials.
THRIVE Cultivating Safe Teams aims to deliver more than training; it aims to start a conversation throughout the industry to directly address the need for a greater psychosocial safety climate in Australian veterinary workplaces.
Employers and employees can all play a part in minimising psychosocial hazards and promoting psychosocial safety in the workplace. By working together, workplaces can manage the risks and cultivate ways of working that may prevent psychological harm.
Sign the commitment to Cultivating Safe Teams pledge (CST), contribute to the development of a mental health and suicide prevention framework, promoting an industry-led initiative that supports veterinarians and veterinary staff to lead satisfying, prosperous, and healthy careers.
$5250 (ex GST)
- CST training for 1 individual
- Exclusive use of CST supporter badge and wording: A proud industry partner of CST for use in communications, promotional materials and tender documents.
- Your company logo displayed on our THRIVE website pages with a link to your company profile and website.
- Announcement of your partnership through AVA media channels.
- Discounted attendance at the THRIVE Wellness Symposium May 2024.
This event will be held prior to the AVA National Conference in Melbourne. Bringing together thought leaders who are primed to enlighten and empower participants to take the next steps to cultivating a safe, and harmonious working environment.
Leverage your visibility at our National Conference by hosting this important event. We also welcome new partners to THRIVE who are looking for new opportunities.
$10,500 (ex GST)
- Company logo on all marketing assets related to event promotion
- Company logo - onsite event banner and powerpoints
- 1 x AVA Newsletter article
- 3 x AVA Social media posts
- Full page advertisement (online handbook)
- 3 delegate registrations to attend symposium
*Opportunity to introduce presenters and provide a 5 minute presentation
We schedule four THRIVE webinars throughout the year at lunchtime, Feb, May, Sep and Nov. All content is driven by our wellness pillars, Prevent, Promote, Protect. Preventing harm from psychosocial hazards in the industry, promoting strengths, capabilities, and the rewards of work, and protecting us when we experience stress and are unwell.
$1950 per webinar (ex GST)
- Company logo on all email marketing, including link to partner website
- Company logo on presenter slides
- Company logo on webinar recording
- Verbal acknowledgement during webinar presentation
- Unlimited registrations to attend webinar
*Opportunity to present webinar if content relates to our THRIVE pillars, Prevent, Promote, Protect.
An opportunity for your business to demonstrate your commitment to prevent, promote, protect. This could be a merchandise item that is co-branded and raises awareness of our THRIVE aims and may also raise funding for future projects.
Our aim is to support veterinarians and veterinary staff to lead satisfying, prosperous and healthy careers through an integrated approach to wellbeing; preventing mental health injury from mental health hazards in the industry, promoting the positive aspects of working in the industry and promoting wellbeing amongst our colleagues, and protecting those of us who experience a mental health crisis so they can return to our industry and thrive.
- Exclusive use of THRIVE logo and wording: A proud industry partner of THRIVE for use in communications, promotional materials, and tender documents
- Your company logo displayed on our THRIVE website pages with a link to your company profile and website
- Announcement of your partnership through AVA media channels
Please select from the following:
For further information contact email@example.com