Members of the Australian Veterinary Behaviour Interest Group receive access to a number of benefits including:
- up-to-date information on the latest developments in the field of veterinary behavioural medicine
- A hardcopy subscription to the Journal of Veterinary Behaviour: Clinical Applications and Research, the only peer-reviewed journal that focuses entirely on veterinary behavioural medicine (six issues a year)
- quarterly e-newsletter
- access to the Group member forum, which provides practical and professional support
- discounts to attend Group events
- opportunity to contribute to submissions made to government departments and other organisations on behaviour issues, such as companion animal legislation and dog training methods.