Request your 2021 prospectus today!
Business Grant Funding available for NSW
Deadline 30 March 2021
We are pleased to inform sponsors and exhibitors that the AVA Annual Conference (Centenary Series) in New South Wales, Tuesday 7 September - Thursday 9 September 2021 is an approved event under the $50 million Business Events Grants Program and is listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website.
The Business Events Grant Program entitles sponsors and exhibitors to apply for a grant of between $10,000 and $250,000 (up to 50% of eligible expenditure) to support business attending exhibitions.
- Exhibitors must apply themselves.
- Go to website to submit your application.
- Applications for grant funding are open now.
- Applications close when the funds are exhausted or on 30 March 2021, whichever comes first.
What is eligible expenditure?
- Floor/booth space
- Set up costs (e.g., design, manufacture, and shipping of exhibits)
- Event stand management (e.g., exhibiting staff and on-costs)
- Travel, accommodation, and registration
- Promotional material
- Furniture and equipment hire
- Display and signage
- Freight (e.g. courier, postal services)
Program guidelines and the application form are now available at Department of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resource's website.
Exhibition, sponsorship and conference enquiries
Kandy Musgrave, AVA National Events Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | + 61 2 9431 5051