Conditions of exhibition and sponsorship payment
- All amounts stated in this Prospectus are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST.
- An invoice for your stand and written confirmation of your entitlements will be sent to you upon receiving the completed Exhibition Booking form. Stand allocations may not be finalised at time of invoicing and will be advised via written confirmation once allocation has been completed.
- Stand allocation is based on sponsorship level, receipt of booking form, and history and positive involvement with the conference. The organisers will make every effort to place exhibitors in their preferred position, with due diligence given to the location and placement or products and services within the Industry Exhibition.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount payable will be required upon the submission of your booking form to secure your sponsorship or exhibition package preference. The outstanding balance must be received no later than 20 March 2020 and is non-refundable. Please note: International exhibitors are required to pay the total amount at time of booking.
- Additional exhibitor registrations and social event tickets will be available to purchase, details will be available in the Exhibitor Manual which will be distributed prior to the conference.
- Please forward evidence of your public liability coverage to the Conference Secretariat with the balance of monies owed no later Friday 22 May 2020. If not received the Conference Secretariat will charge the exhibitor an additional fee for this coverage.
- Please note that the details in this document are correct at the time of printing and prices are subject to change. The Organising Committee does not accept responsibility for any changes that may occur.
A tax invoice will be raised for payment, you can arrange payment by one of the following methods:
- Direct bank transfer – please contact the Conference Secretariat for bank account details
- Credit Card – Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
- If cancellation is accepted, 50% of the contracted cost to exhibit/sponsor will be retained.
- If cancellation occurs within two (2) months of the commencement of the exhibition, 100% of the contracted cost to exhibit/sponsor will be retained.
- See the Terms and Conditions for more information.