Terms of payment
Conditions of exhibition payment
- All amounts stated in this Prospectus are in Australian dollars, and exclusive of GST
- Please complete the online exhibition application specifying your preferred booth locations and any other relevant requests
- An invoice for your stand will be sent to you upon receiving the completed Exhibition Booking Form
- Stand allocation is based upon sponsorship level, past history of positive involvement and support with EVA, with EVA Corporate Sponsor Supporters given preference. The organisers will make every effort to place exhibitors in their preferred position, with due diligence given to the location and placement of products and services within the Industry Exhibition
- Additional exhibitor registrations and social event tickets will be available to registered exhibitors, details will be included in the exhibitor manual which will be distributed prior to the conference
- The full balance is to be paid prior to 20 March 2020 and is non-refundable.
For a full list of our Terms and Conditions, please refer to page 15 of this prospectus. Please familiarise yourself with these conditions prior to submitting your Exhibition Booking Form.
A tax invoice will be raised for payment, and you can pay by one of the following methods:
- Direct bank transfer – please contact the Conference Secretariat for bank account details
- Credit card – Visa and MasterCard accepted, an additional 2.05% handling charge applies.