Registration pricing will be available shortly. Delegate bookings will open mid-April. Further information on this event will be released shortly.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Bookings
Sponsorship and exhibition bookings are now open. To view the industry prospectus for this event please click here.
To make a booking for the SCGV Conference please click here.
For general queries please contact Stephanie McGuinness, SCGV Conference Secretariat on (02) 9431 5056 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Grant Funding – Deadline 30 June 2021
We are pleased to inform sponsors and exhibitors that the SCGV 2021 Conference from Wednesday 30 June - Friday 2 July is an approved event under the $50 million Business Events Grants Program and is listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website.
The Business Events Grant Program entitles sponsors and exhibitors to apply for a grant of between $5,000 and $250,000 (up to 50% of eligible expenditure) to support business attending exhibitions.
- Exhibitors must apply themselves.
- Go to website to submit your application.
- Applications for grant funding are open now.
- Applications close when the funds are exhausted OR on 30 June 2021, whichever comes first.
What is eligible expenditure?
- Floor/booth space
- Set up costs (e.g., design, manufacture, and shipping of exhibits)
- Event stand management (e.g., exhibiting staff and on-costs)
- Travel, accommodation, and registration
- Promotional material
- Furniture and equipment hire
- Display and signage
- Freight (e.g. courier, postal services)
Program guidelines and the application form are now available at Department of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resource's website.