Australian Cattle Veterinarian Journal
The Australian Cattle Veterinarian Journal is produced by the Australian Cattle Veterinarians (ACV), a special interest group of the Australian Veterinary Association Limited, and is distributed to members and subscribers.
- Published quarterly (currently on hold)
- Publishing scientific research, news, and issues relevant to veterinarians that work with cattle.
- Read the ACV Journal (full journal) – To June 2022
- Access the ACV full-text articles (AVA database) – To June 2022
Aims and Scope
The Australian Cattle Veterinarian Journal is the voice of Australia’s specialist cattle veterinarians. The journal provides the latest information to the profession, including disease updates, scientific papers, veterinary education, legislation, practice innovation and other matters relevant to rural veterinary practice in Australia.
The ACV offers advertisers a captive niche market of veterinary surgeons and other key veterinary practice staff who work with cattle.
- 1,100 nationally
- Veterinary surgeons
- Veterinary industry authorities and academics
1,100 copies nationally to ACV member, practices, universities, researchers, veterinary industry bodies and authorities and international subscribers.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ACV Member portal - Current issues (past 12 months) – Exclusive access to ACV special interest group members
- AVA Library – Individual articles (published 12+ months)