Skirting the Issues
The Skirting the Issues is produced by the Sheep, Camelid and Goat Veterinarians, a special interest group of the Australian Veterinary Association Limited, and is distributed to members.
- Published quarterly (periodical and online)
- Publishing scientific research, disease updates, veterinary education and issues relevant to veterinarians that work with sheep, camelid and goats in Australia.
Accessing Skirting the Issues
Aims and Scope
Skirting the Issues is the voice of Australia’s veterinary practitioners working with sheep, camelid and goats. The SGCV aims to provide a collegial environment and network, continuing education, and resources for vets working in with these species. These three aims will help provide professional and scientific support to veterinarians who are either experienced in these specific fields, work with these species occasionally, or are wanting to pursue careers with these species.
Skirting the issues offers advertisers a captive niche market of veterinary surgeons and other key veterinary practice staff who work with sheep, camelid and goats.
- 400 nationally
- Veterinary surgeons
- Veterinary industry authorities and academics
400 copies nationally to ACV member, practices, universities, researchers, veterinary industry bodies and authorities and international subscribers.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- SCGV Member portal - Current issues (past 12 months) – Exclusive access for SGGV special interest group members
- AVA Library – full-text articles (published 12+ months)