Australian Equine Veterinarian
The Australian Equine Veterinarian (AEV) is the official journal of the Equine Veterinarians Australia, a special interest group of the Australian Veterinary Association Limited, and is distributed to members and subscribers.
- Published biannually. Print journals mailed to EVA members. Online access available.
- Publishing clinical papers, case reports, and other material of interest to practitioners that work with horses and other Equidae.
- Independently refereed clinical journal
- Electronic ISSN: 1834-1349
Accessing the AEV
- Access AEV and other full-text articles (via Veterinary Source)
- Access AEV full-text articles (via SciQuest) You need to be a member of Equine Veterinary Australia (EVA) to access articles via SciQuest.
- Access AEV full-text articles (via AVA Database)
Aims and Scope
The Australian Equine Veterinarian (AEV) was established in 1983 to further the clinical and educational interests of equine veterinary practitioners and students throughout Australia.
The AEV offers advertisers a captive niche market of key veterinary practice staff who work with horses and other Equidae.
- Over 1,100 nationally
- Veterinary practitioners and students throughout Australia
- Veterinary industry authorities and academics
1,100+ nationally to EVA members, practices, universities, researchers, veterinary industry bodies and authorities and international subscribers.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- EVA Member portal - Exclusive access for EVA special interest group members
- AVA Library – Full text articles (published 12+ months – From 1983)
- EBSCO Veterinary Source database – Full text articles (1983 - current)
- SciQuest - Subscription and full-text articles (1983 - current)