Behaviour resources for veterinarians
For cat consults
- Questionnaire - Why won't my cat use the litter tray?
- Diagnosis for litter tray problems in cats
- Treatment for litter tray problems in cats
For canine consults
- Barking questionnaire
- Treating and managing barking dogs
- Noise phobias in dogs
- Separation anxiety in dogs
Talk to an accredited trainer
Vets may want to get in touch with an accredited trainer that uses reward-based training techniques. The Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT) was established to enhance the human-dog relationship by educating trainers, other animal professionals and the public, and advocating dog-friendly training.
To find an accredited trainer in your area visit the APDT website.
Our veterinary behaviour experts have also created an in-depth resource for dog trainers about reward-based training and how to ensure to get the best results from training efforts.