The Power of Single Protein Diets03 Nov 2023
Introducing SPD Slow Cooked, the latest single protein diet from Prime100.
With 1 in 3 dogs suffering from food-related health issues, it's no surprise that pet parents are looking for effective solutions to alleviate their dog's discomfort and enhance their overall well-being. By adopting a single protein diet, pet parents can provide their dogs with improved nutrition and reduce food-related health issues.
Introducing SPD Slow Cooked
SPD Slow Cooked is a functional, single protein diet that can assist with food-related sensitivities and other indications. Select ingredients and a flavourful broth are simmered low and slow, reducing pathogens and locking in essential nutrients, natural aroma and delicious flavour.
- Complete and balanced - A single source of protein, fruit and vegetables are blended and slow cooked to make a nutritious, complete and balanced diet.
- Microbially safe - The cooking process provides a hygienic and microbially safe meal. Nutrients and flavours are naturally preserved without artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
- Highly palatable - suitable for inappetent and fussy dogs.
- Non-temperature sensitive postbiotics - Added for optimum nutrition. This includes vitamins and minerals to benefit the digestive system.
- Shelf stable - Innovative packaging that can be stored on shelf or in the pantry, only requiring refrigeration once opened.
Crocodile & Algae Oil: A Veterinary Exclusive
Specifically crafted for dogs requiring an advanced novel protein for elimination diet or food trials, the Crocodile & Algae Oil recipe is also ideal for digestion problems including IBD.
Ralf S. Mueller, Thierry Olivry, Pascal Prélaud. (2016)
Critically appraised topic on adverse food reactions of companion animals (2): common food allergen sources in dogs and cats. https://bmcvetres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12917-016-0633-8