Virtual Veterinary Business Group (VBG) Hub 202105 Oct 2021
All members of the profession are invited to attend the upcoming VBG Hub Thursday 21st October 7:00pm-8:30pm, where the VBG Executive Committee and industry leaders will lead round table discussion groups to delve into some of the key challenges facing veterinary business today.
Participants in this online event will be divided into 5 breakout rooms to share information about what is and isn't working in clinics around Australia and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Coaching versus managing (Jeremy Lee and Sue Crampton)
- Coping with staff shortages (Jason Chuck and Mags Awad)
- Efficiencies in practice (Janet Murray, Mark Matthews, and Raelene Schafer-Evans)
- Maximising client compliance (Moss Siddle, Steve Pryor, and Helen Sims)
- Collaboration between independent practices (Kate Clarke & Michael Ferguson)
The evening will conclude with a wrap-up session facilitated by Geoff Golovsky; to regroup on the top take-aways from each breakout room discussion.
For more information, and to register, click here.
Please note that this event is free to all VBG members.