- Media Centre
- Media releases
- Contact the Media Office
- Find an expert
- AVA in the news
- Hot topics
- News articles
- Media Centre
- For the public
- About pets
- About horses and farm animals
- Becoming a veterinarian
- Pets and People Education Program
- What to expect when you visit the vet
- Laws and regulations
- Animals and natural disasters
- Why be a member?
- My membership
- Our community
- Member benefits
- CPD info
- Centre for Professional Success
- Australian Veterinary Journal
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Technical information
- Practice Management
- About us
- Our offices
- Annual Conference
- Who we are
- My AVA group
- Special interest groups
- Animal Welfare and Ethics
- Conservation Biologists
- Education, Research and Academia
- Public Health
- Unusual Pets and Avian Veterinarians
- Divisions and branches
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Policy and positions
- Policy Advisory Council
- Five strategic priorities
- Animal welfare
- Companion animals
- Emergency animal diseases
- Natural disasters
- Product recalls and withdrawals
- Quarantine and biosecurity
- Veterinary medicines
- Trusts and foundations
- Corporate supporters
- Contact us
Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures
Bain Fallon Conference Handbook, including Clinical Paper presentations and full scientific program
If you have any problem registering, please contact Stephanie Debruyne - Event Coordinator on 02 9431 5065 or email email@example.com
About the Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures
RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast
13 - 17 July, 2014
We invite you to join us in 2014, the Year of the Horse, for the Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures to be held on 13–17 July 2014 at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on Queensland’s Gold Coast. The Bain Fallon continues to be the best week of equine veterinary continuing education in the southern hemisphere. The event is the premier conference for equine veterinarians in Australia. Running over five days and featuring concurrent streams of practical, clinical lectures and workshops, giving you the opportunity to participate in world-class lectures and hands-on workshops.
2014 is a year of exciting innovation for the Bain Fallon. EVA has partnered with the Equine Chapter of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists (ANZCVS), and will present a combined EVA / ANZCVS Research and Clinical Papers session on Sunday 13 July. The College will also present cutting edge research material during the ANZCVS Lecture Stream on the Monday afternoon.
Bain Fallon boasts an industry exhibition comprising of 50 exhibitors, providing you direct access to industry suppliers and enabling you to experience their latest innovations, services and products first hand. But it’s not all work. The social events at Bain Fallon are a highlight of the conference and provide perfect opportunities for you to network with your peers, suppliers and fellow industry professionals.
About the Year of the Horse
According to the Chinese zodiac, the Year of the Horse is a time of victories and unexpected adventure. It is an excellent year for travel, and the further off the beaten track, the better! Energy is high, and decisive action brings results.
Those born in the Year of the Horse are said to be cheerful, charming and gregarious, with an innate intuition that serves them well in making the right decisions throughout their lives.
Bain Fallon 2014 Keynote Speakers
Professor Andy Durham BSc BVSc CertEP DEIM DipECEIM MRCVS
RCVS and ECEIM Specialist in Equine Internal Medicine, Partner at Liphook Equine Hospital
Professor Jim Schumacher DVM
Professor, College of Veterinary Medicine (Dept Large Animal Clinical Sciences), The University of Tennessee
Professor James Gilkerson BVSc BSc(Vet) PhD
Professor, Veterinary Science Faculty, The University of Melbourne
What's new in 2014
Workshops, Friday 18 July
Registration and payment
Steps for using Provet Plus points:
Provet Group Marketing to approve and send form back to attendee
If approved, attach the letter of approval to the completed registration form.
Send completed registration form to Infosalons by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our registration company, Info Salons, will register you and directly invoice the appropriate Provet division. You will receive an email confirmation for your registration.
Provet pays invoice.
- See more at: http://conference.ava.com.au/node/3052#sthash.4yVm5Lrw.dpuf
Registrations for the Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures will be accepted online only, except for the use of Provet Plus points, and Zoetis Winrewards points.
Please note that only full payment using either your Provet Plus points or Zoetis Winrewards points will be accepted. Partial payment (i.e. Provet or Zoetis Points in addition to a cash payment), or a combination of Provet and Zoetis Points will not be accepted.
See below for details on registering for the Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures using your Provet Plus points, or Zoetis Winrewards points.
Steps for using Provet Plus points
- Complete online registration and pay.
- You will receive an automatically generated tax invoice/receipt sent to your nominated email address (please check your junk mail if it does not arrive in your inbox).
- Delegate/attendee to email copy of tax invoice/receipt to email@example.com
- Provet Marketing to process redemption from customer/delegate/attendee’s Provet PLUS account (Please note: Provet will only be able to process redemption if customer has enough points).
- Provet Marketing to send Provet PLUS redemption receipt to customer/delegate/attendee.
Steps for using Zoetis Winrewards Points
- Delegates must first get points approval from their Zoetis Winrewards division.
- If approved, send the email/letter of approval, as well as your completed registration form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The EVA Events Team will register you and directly invoice the appropriate Zoetis contact person. You will receive an email confirmation for your registration.
For all sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download your copy of the Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures Sponsorship Prospectus.
For more information regarding the 2014 Bain Fallon Memorial Lectures, please contact AVA National Events Manager Kandy Musgrave on 02 9431 5051 or email email@example.com